Social Icons

BEAUTY: Ulta Haul

Wednesday, July 23, 2014





For the past few months I have not bought or wore any make-up...which was huge shocker because I was such a make-up junkie. One day I did a make-up cleanse, I cleared my draws of half empty, unusable  and unwanted products. With my draws now empty I decided to head over to Ulta.com and buy some of my basic/essential make-up products. Luckily they were currently having a sale, buy one get one 50% off, that is pretty much why I have two of each product. I just love a good deal.

1.NYX High Definiton Concealor Wand (CW 08 - Nutmeg)
2.Physicians Formula Organic Wear Mascara (Black)
3.Ulta Automatic Lip Liner (Bloom & Spice)
4.Revlon Matte Lipstick (Pink Pout)
5.Revlon Super Lust Lipstick (Blushing Mauve)
6.Prestige Eyeliner (Charcoal)
7.Ulta Extreme Wear Mousse Blush (Berry Glow & Nude Glow)

P.S - This was my first time trying out the Ulta Blushes and I didn't really like them. I do not like the consistency, there is too much sparkle or glitter in them and the color does not show up well at all.


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!