Social Icons

Back to School : Smart Casual

Saturday, September 20, 2014







H&M Top .  Forever 21 Shoes . H&M Bag
Finally I'm getting around to posting my back to school looks. I'll be posting all the outfits I wore my first week back and this look is just one of four. So the others will be popping up all of next week. 
Day one I knew I wanted to wear my menswear inspired oxfords ( that I love sooo much) and I didn't want to look too dressed up or too dressed down for my first day back. So pairing a button up with jeans would be a perfect balance between that causal and a bit dressed up look.
*Shoe Review: I really have to applaud Forever 21 because these oxfords are everything!
I was a bit skeptical about these shoes because online they looked great, but its Forever 21. When I think about Forever 21 shoes, good quality shoes does not come to mind. I wondered if they will be well made or if they will look the same way in the picture when I receive them in the mail, so many things kept running through my head.  Let's just say I was very worried especially because they were so cheap. 
But when I opened that box... I was blown away. They looked exactly like they did in the picture, they don't feel or look cheap at all. Then I wore them out for an entire day and I couldn't believe it, no sore feet, no blisters, and no annoying cuts on the back of my ankles. These oxfords are a good quality shoe and they have completely changed my mind about Forever 21 shoes. I actually order another pair of shoes and will order more from them in the future! 


1 comment:

  1. I love a good white button-up and some dark denim.

    xx
    Cindy
    www.thebeautytrick.com

    ReplyDelete