Social Icons

New Year, New Hats

Wednesday, January 07, 2015










----

So of course my first purchase of the new year had to be hats. I've been eyeing these babies from Forever21  for awhile now, so I just decided to go ahead and snatch 'em up before I never see them again. From Forever 21 I also purchased a turtleneck crop top because...why not? I also picked up some leggings, which are pretty good quality and were really cheap! Oh, and a few little rings.
Well that's it for now, I hope you all had a wonderful holiday! May 2015 be good to us all!

See ya soon!


4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love it! Such a sleek look. ;)

    ♥ | http://www.connect-the-cloths.com
    http://www.carseyyycakes.tumblr.com | xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the one with the chain, i can't seem to find one that suits me!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yea that's how I felt at first, but you just have to try on as many different styles till you find one that you really like.

      xxMel

      Delete