Social Icons

The Layering Game

Friday, January 23, 2015





Gap Top . H&M Jeans . Thrifted Cardigan . H&M Necklaces

----
Frolicking through the woods on this bitterly cold winter day, it was the first time in a week or so that we didn't have grey skies. 
On winter days like this layering tends to be essential. Not only does it allow you to get creative with your look, but it can also provide that extra warmth you need. When layering you want to start off with a base, something light and then add on from there. A play with textures and lengths, even colors, allows you to really have fun with your look and make it your own. So don't be afraid to mix fabrics and lengths. I hope you enjoyed my quick layering tip of the day, if you have anymore tips I would love to hear them.

Thanks for reading!
----

10 comments:

  1. Great outfit and pictures

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi beautiful! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check it out at http://chicmcqueen.blogspot.com/2015/01/the-liebster-award.html

    xoxo

    chicmcqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit, I love that cardigan

    Adaora x
    www.always-becoming.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Its my new favorite, so soft. :)

      xxMel

      Delete
  4. That is such a nice layering idea with varying lengths. You look great :)
    www.delhidaffodil.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yea, I'm like why haven't I thought of this before lol

      xxMel

      Delete