Social Icons

#NYFW TREND

Saturday, February 21, 2015


Rebecca Minkoff 

 

BCBG Max Azria 

----
So there is one trend that really stood out to me. I've been seeing and loving it on the runways this past week. The 70's. This era is back and in a big way. The Frame Denim collection "1978" is where it all started and then a few more 70s inspired collections started to pop up. The designers are bringing it way back with ease as seen in collections like BCBG Max Azria, Creatures of the Wind and Rebecca Minkoff. It will defienetly be a 70's inspired A/W 2015 for me. 
----


*Photos via Style*

4 comments:

  1. Love the 70's trends across fashion week, but could never pull the stuff of :p Especially like fringing detail!
    Want to follow eachother? Feel free to check out our latest Fashion Week post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/london-fashion-week-aw15-ootd-and.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same way but I gotta make it work lol. I love it !

      xxMel

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the comment on my blog, so jealous you live in NY!

    I love love love the first look, so perfect x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, no problem and thanks for stopping by! :)

      xxMel

      Delete