Social Icons

Wishful Wednesday : Need Supply Co. + Asos

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

So I took an impromptu break from blogging... And I've missed it so much. These past weeks I'v been going through a little transition and just enjoying the rest of summer. Now its back to blogging!
 Currently I'm in the middle of a wardrobe change. Literally I got rid of everything and I'm slowing building it back up, hence my little wishlist I am sharing with you all today. Once I get everything I need my outfit posts will be back and I will have a set schedule. 
Meanwhile follow me on Twitter and Instagram  


     

Asos : Monki Stripe V Neck , Daisy Street Contrast Stripe 


   

Need Supply Co. : Farrow Cowl Sweater

   

Need Supply Co. : Farrow Marcel Skirt 



RMS Beauty : Living Luminizer , Lip2Cheek : Promise + Diabolique

1 comment:

  1. Love that sweater! Would look super cute with the skirt :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete