By The Marina

Wednesday, June 22, 2016












Soaking in the sun, spending as much time as I can by the water, my summer is off to a pretty good start. 
And this was probably the cutest little marina I've come across, with a nice little view of the bridge going into the city. But in this look for some reason I was feeling some type of old Hollywood. You know those Hollywood scenes from the late 50's - 60's with the belle and beau driving around top down in their european convertible, thats the feeling I'm talking about. Like this outfit makes me wanna do just that. [See hereMaybe its my neck scarf and satin corset that I thrifted giving off that vibe, I don't know. Maybe pairing them with my high waisted Calvin Klein jeans and gold heel shoes from Aldo amplified that feeling just a bit more? 

[P.s Aldo has a lot of cute sandals currently on sale.]

6 comments:

  1. That's so cool, love your style!

    Alice Cerea
    babywhatsup.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool, love your style!

    Alice Cerea
    babywhatsup.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures here are gorgeous, you have an amazing eye for photography! The blue of the water looks stunning in your shots and I adore your outfit, especially the shoes! :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Yesss, I love these shoes so much! xx

      Delete