Social Icons

Pep VoxBox w/ Influenster

Tuesday, October 04, 2016






"Put a little pep in your step."

This past month Influenster has sent out a college themed voxbox. If you don't know what influenster is, its basically a site where you can sign up to discover and read reviews on new products and if you qualify you can receive free products test and review. In this box I was given 3 coffee k-cups, a Max Factor mascara and eye liner, Simple cleansing wipes, 7th Heaven peel-off mask, and Pure Ice gel tech nail duo. 

Review: 
Coffee - Since this is a college themed box, of course they threw in some coffee which were perfect for those early days and late nights, truly my favorite thing to come out of this box. They were all so good. {4/5}
Nails - My 2nd favorite thing would be the gel tech nail polish. Its not exactly like gel nails but it drys pretty quickly and the color was really cute and perfect for the fall. The only con was the fact that I did get some chipping on the third day. {4/5}
Skin - The Simple wipes are something I'm familiar with, they were gentle on skin and do a good job of getting all my makeup off and not drying out my skin. {3/5}
7th Heaven Tea Tree Peel-off mask was pretty good, the peel did not hurt to take off, it had a nice tingling sensation when applying and left my face a bit brighter and softer. {4/5}
Make up - Max Factor mascara and eyeliner are just your ordinary drugstore mascara and liner nothing to special about them, just gets the job done. {3/5}

Follow me on Instagram here to see more of the products in my Instastories!

This is not sponsored, all opinions are my own*


x

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!