Social Icons

Falling For It

Friday, November 25, 2016






     


Hey, so back in mid September I thrifted this bomb a$$ jacket and have been wearing it non stop ever since. My favorite thing about this bomber is the fact that it is reversible and I honestly, truly just love 2 in 1 type of products/things, they're the best. So one day I can rock the dark gray side and the next day I can wear the light gray side, its a win win. And you can see that full effect here

Btw... I am back on Youtube and will be posting new things up over there, I would appreciate it if you all checked it out, I have a Mini Lookbook posted now. :)

Urban Outfitters   hat
Members Only (thrifted)   bomber
Gap   top
Old Navy   jeans
Zara   boots

x

5 comments:

  1. So this right here is straight up dope!!! I love your style and these pictures. I want to cop one!!🔥🔥
    KeepingupwithMJ.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I need that bomber and the hat!

    xx www.themadameblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! Lol, they're so good right?!! :D

      Delete