Social Icons

Cropped Pants are In...

Friday, March 03, 2017


Cropped pants are in... 
A trend to watch this SS season and well into next Fall and Winter. 
This past Men's Fashion Week that took place in NYC had me inspired. A good amount of the shows had this cropped pant trend going, it was like the hems kept getting shorter and shorter and I was kinda here for it. Look at the Maison Margiela, Issey Miyake, Dries Van Noten, Berluti and Pigalle collections to see what I'm talking about. 
A skinny cropped pant is something I would gravitate towards more, like in the Berluti show, that style I feel would suit me more. But strangely enough I tried a few cropped flares and liked the way they looked on me. Pretty soon I'll be introducing some more cropped pants and even culottes into my closet, they might become my new go to. 

x


2 comments:

  1. Such cool photos!

    http://avocadotheory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. outfit on point! loving the jumper & the hat adds extra flare so cool! X

    ReplyDelete