Social Icons

Dinner @ Saint James Paris

Tuesday, July 04, 2017










Saint James Paris

Saint James Paris

Saint James Paris

Saint James Paris

Saint James Paris

Saint James Paris

Tried new foods, had lots of wine, my overall time at the Saint James Paris Restaurant was amazing! 
Two weekends ago, I landed a trip to Paris through the AirFrance, Paris for dessert contest. When in Paris that dinner / dessert was to take place at the lavish Saint James Paris Restaurant, a michelin star restaurant, so I knew we were in for a treat. The restaurant, which is also part of a hotel was set in a chateau like estate. The decor was of course luxurious but with a bold, whimsical touch. For dinner we had the surprise menu which I believe was like a five course meal and consisted of one amuse-bouche { hors d’oeuvres }, a starter dish, one fish plate, one meat plate, a pre-dessert, a full dessert and then hot drinks with some delicacies. The two stand out dishes for me were the Duck Foie Gras { duck liver } and the Pigeon, yes I said pigeon. The duck was served with melon and an apricot or peach sorbet and topped with roasted seeds, now I've never eaten duck till this trip and I couldn't believe how good it was. The foie gras or liver is very different from other parts, its very soft and melts like butter, it is literally the best meat I've ever eaten and it is most definitely a dish I highly recommend trying while in France. As for the pigeon it came with a beet root sauce and sautéed green beans and asparagus. The consistency of the pigeon was part chicken wing like and also part chicken liver like, if that even makes any sense, I don't know how to explain it but surprisingly I enjoyed it. The service here was exceptional, everyone was very nice and friendly and the wine was out of this world, it paired so well with everything we ate. My overall dinner experience here was a complete 10 out of 10, I would absolutely go back and I highly recommend a visit here while in Paris, you'll love it. 

Stay tuned for my next post to see more of my trip to Paris!
Keep up with more of my photos from my trip on Instagram 

This post is not sponsored btw.

x

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!