Social Icons

Paris Photo Diary

Saturday, July 08, 2017

Just landed in Paris, so of course we went straight to the Eiffel Tower


Took a bike ride tour around Paris, we were able to see so much of this beautiful city in a short amount of time. It can be pricey {$$} but I highly recommend!

View of the Eiffel from Pont Alexandre III bridge





Arc de Triomphe & I 

                
Wearing : Kate Spade Glasses / Zara Tee / Calvin Klein Jeans {similar}/ Asos Sandals{similar}

 

Cafe Le B9 across the street from The Grand Pigalle Hotel

Mimosas for Lunch!

Pyramide du Louvre

Outside the Louvre





Sacre Coeur Basilica church in the distance

Took a ride on the Ferris wheel at the fair a few blocks away from the Louvre, you literally get the best view of Paris and surprisingly there was no line, I believe it cost 6 - 8 euros to ride and we went around a full 10 times, worth it!


*Ferris wheel selfie*


View of the Arc de Triomphe via the avenue des Champs-Elysees

When in Paris you have to visit Laduree, and enjoy a sweet treat

Macarons in Paris, a must!

More sweets in Laduree


Macarons at the fair, fun fact the McDonald's in Paris have a whole sweets and pastries section, so you could also buy macarons in there lol

3am wine and popcorn session, our last night in Paris

The Pigalle area of Paris is a very interesting one, for one its the home of the Moulin Rouge with that being said there are quite a few bars, clubs and sex shops, so the night life is pretty lit over there. So don't be surprised to see some people stumbling down the street drunk. People watching from the balcony at like 3 in the morning was pretty entertaining


The view when waking up 👌🏾


Views of Pigalle

Grand Pigalle Hotel Lobby

Le B9 Cafe


Breakfast, croissants and earl grey tea at Paul cafe before heading to the airport


Headed back to NYC


I'm still in awe about the fact that I took an impromptu trip to Paris! I am so grateful and appreciative of this experience and opportunity to visit a city I've always dreamt about visiting. If you haven't seen my posts on Instagram, I won this trip through the Paris for Dessert, AirFrance contest. Everything they provided for this trip was amazing, everything I was able to see in the short amount of time I was there was amazing and I cant wait to be able to travel back to that beautiful city and to also possibly see more of France as well!

I also did get a few clips of my trip so a travel vlog is in the works, subscribe to my channel here!

Check out my previous post about Saint James Paris : here 

Follow me on Instagram

Not sponsored 


x















No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!